Journal of Classical Analysis
Submissions are free of charge during 2018.
AIMS AND SCOPE
The 'Journal of Classical Analysis' presents carefully selected original research articles from wide areas of pure and applied analysis. The articles should belong to at least one of the following subjects, according to usual MSC scheme:
- Functions of real and complex variable (26A, 26B, 26C, 30B, 30C, 30D)
- Measure and integration (28A, 28C)
- Special functions (33, 11M)
- Finite differences and functional equations (39)
- Sequences, series, summability (40)
- Approximations and expansions (41)
- Fourier analysis (42)
- Integral transforms and operational calculus (44)
- Probability and statistics (60E, 60F, 62F, 62J)
Only articles written in the English language and in a lucid, expository style will be considered for publication.
Abbreviations: JCA, J. Classical Anal.
ISSN: 1848-5979 (print), 1848-5987 (online)
'JCA' is published quarterly, in January, April, July, and October. Two volumes will appear per one year.